Sunday, December 12, 2010

Clop-Clop and the Ewenicorn

Welcome to Epix Tales! *hands out rainbows and gingerbread*

Below is my first post which is of my characters Clop-Clop and the little Ewenicorn. I hope you enjoy reading!
 
**----**----**----**----**----**----**
In a faraway land where the air is as sweet as a lollipop, there lived an orange unicorn by the name of Clop-Clop. Her long wavy mane was as blue as the ocean and as shiny as silk, while her horn was as pink as strawberry milk.  She gallops and prances with rhythm and grooves, nothing can stop her bright purple hooves.

She danced and danced from dawn until twilight, off she goes to bed, sleep tight, good night!
The sun crept through the hill side and awoke the morning sky Clop-Clop awoke with a big stretch and a sigh. “Good Morning!” she sang.

“Good morning to you too” said a little grey Ewe. Clop-Clop neighed to her surprise “oh my, you scared me! What kind of creature are you?”

“I am a ewenicorn” The little ewe bleated “I have a horn” she pointed and greeted. “I wish to dance just like you”.

Clop-Clop looked down at the little ewenicorn creature, “Of course” Clop-Clop smiled “I’d love to be your teacher”

With a jump and a skip, a spin and a flip off the pair danced from here to and to there. 

Ewenicorn and Clop-Clop; illustrated by Nix :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute :D Your very talented :)
    www.smilesarelike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have gone in order, but oh well. :D I love the ewenicorn! That was a very creative idea, too. Live to laugh summed it up pretty good; you are VERY talented!

    ReplyDelete