Thursday, March 10, 2011

Awards and Sheep

What a lovely surprise! Thank you Smiles are like..  and SoDak Idiolect for the awards. I know I haven't been posting much lately but its people like you guys that make me want to post more things! <3

Since there are rules for this awarding thing, I've listed them here, and also answered them as I went along;

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded this to you
Done :)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
If you insist... There are many things about myself that aren't that interesting. Not sure what to say...
I love my job. I work in the promotional product industry, if I'm lucky I create a new logo for a company which is so much fun,
I love to draw and create stories, which is pretty obvious *stares at blog* DERP!
I love to play video games. It releases stress and makes me happy!
I wouldn't say I'm very social, which is sad because I would like to be. 
I suffer from anxiety attacks which are triggered from vomiting *thumbs up*
Ten pin bowling is one of my favourite sports to play. Weird sport, yo.
I love guinea pigs, I had 2, but 1 died yesterday, her name was Olivia and she was adorable. RIP <3

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 
Unfortunately I haven't got time to go through. I haven't got many followers. So I have listed the 2 people that awarded me and it made my day. Thank you so much :)

I would also like to make a special mention to Alone In forks due to them being so great to me. If you're a Twilight fan or would love to visit Forks I suggest buying the app for the ipad or iphone. Amazing pictures ^^ 

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. 
Oakie Dokes!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On a side note, since I'm posting. I've read up on a few news reports recently on news.com.au. (uh oh, I feel a rant coming on)... I'm talking about Political Correctness, it's something that has been pissing me off for quite some time now.
The classic nursery rhyme 'Bah bah black sheep' will be changed to 'Bah bah rainbow sheep' now I'm all up for rainbow coloured whatever, but teaching children rainbow sheep instead of black sheep is ridiculous. You can read the article here >> LINK <<


Think back to, lets say, grade 2, the teacher is rehearsing 'Bah bah black sheep'. Did you ever think 'hey, that sheep is black, I feel offended by this!' No you didn't because you're there singing along with the teacher or sitting there not paying attention because school is for squares. Kids don't care about this crap. Seriously. 


So in dedication to my hatered for politically correct things. I have drawn a picture.Enjoy!

My bags bring all the sheep to the yard, and there like ' >_> '

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your guinea pig. D: But she's in a better place now. <3 Can frolic with the other 'pigs and such.

    And you're right; that's just silly how they change the sheep simply because of that. The song has anther meaning to it, too, I believe, so it's not like it's pointing out that specifically.

    People can be so silly. >_>

    All the same, the picture is still adorable. I would have my kids sing it that way if it was accompanied by such cute pictures (and if I had kids). >3

    ReplyDelete