Saturday, March 19, 2011

MajesticShark Vs RegalOctopus

A design that I first drew it MS Paint. See the original below;

The story behind this picture is;

- I was bored at work and I didn't have Photoshop at the time. (I find it easier to draw in MS with the mouse anyway, less mistakes!)
- I watched Mega Shark VS Giant Octopus the night before and though it was a pretty awful movie.  The best part was when the shark jumped up at the plane. So realistic! Shut up, it really happened!

- I already had an octopus character (BELVIDERE!!!) and he is rather regal so why not use him in some way! :D

Well I've submitted a few t-shirt designs to Threadless and though I might redraw this in Illustrator... So I did. 

I've submitted it to Threadless as a critique, only because the last time I submitted something they rejected it and said, "next time you should critique because your design needs more work, jackass." (say what?)

Righto! Well this if the design below, let me know what you think! should I submit it straight away or does it need some work?

1 comment: